Emergency First Aid Training
Upcoming online seminar “RTI Emergency First Aid – for Adults, Children, Newborn and use of Defibrillator”
Online through Zoom on Wednesday 16/02/22 at 16:00 until 21:00. In english language.
- Theoretical training
- Study material
- Electronic testing
- Certificate of Attendance (e-course)
- Basic human physiology
- Respiratory arrest
- Heart attack
- Ventricular fibrillation (sudden cardiac arrest)
- Airway obstruction (chocking) Adult/ Child/ Infant
- Severe bleeding
- Physical shock
- Anaphylactic shock
- Spinal injuries
- Activating EMS
- Primary assessment (recognition of an emergency)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Adult/ Child/ Infant
- Automated External Defibrillation
- Recovery position
All online seminars are available in-person. Please contact us for available schedule.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register here and receive all the information to your email account. (Please check your email and spam folder).
2. Reserve your place now:
In order to participate in the seminar and receive the ZOOM link, please make sure you have first made your payment of 60€ on time. Within 2 days you shall receive a confirmation email with the receipt attached.
I look forward to seeing you at the training!