MEDICAL FIRST AID Training Center offers educational seminars to businesses and individuals since 2006. When necessary it collaborates with experienced Rescue Training International instructors.
As a result, we are able to provide training for multiple individuals at a time in different languages: English, Greek, French, and German.
Training can take place in person, with your physical presence at one of our centers, or online through the ZOOM platform.
Training is interactive and focuses on effective communication and active participation of the trainees. During training participants are presented with a clear plan of action in order to give them the sense of security and confidence they will need to be fully prepared to assist their fellow man in an emergency situation.
Points of interest during training involve:
- Assessment of an emergency
- Practical training
- First responder safety
- Legal context
Rescue Training International (RTI) is the official certification provider.
Lead trainer of Medical First Aid – Human Health Services, is Anna Konovesi, certified first aid instructor and lecturing instructor at LAEK.
As an instructor she has been active in providing Frist Aid Certified training to individuals and businesses since 2006.
Through in-person and online training, she has helped many individuals and business employees, learn how to administer first aid assistance in an effective manner.
With interactive training and active participation of the participants, not only during practical training but also through theoretical learning, “students” are imparted with a knowledge which will pleasantly remain in their memory for a long time to come.
SOME COMPANIES THAT HAVE RECEIVED TRAINING WITH US ARE:
- INTRACOM-TELECOM (Telecommunications Systems)
- ZEPOS & YANNOPOULOS (Law Firm)
- EUROCLINIC CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- SMART PLAY LAND
- TA SPOURGITAKIA (Nursery School)
- Presidential Gurard 2010 (Law Enforcement)
- INFOLAB (HR Training and Development Carrier)
- YOGA BUDO (Yoga Instructor Training Center – ongoing collaboration)
- BE HOLISTIC (Continuing Education Center – ongoing collaboration)
- Midwifery Care by Penny Iliadi (Midwife Care center – ongoing collaboration: Courses for parents and pregnant women)
- ΕΥΤΟΚΙΑ (Natural Childbirth Union: Courses for parents and pregnant women)
- PETALOUDA (Nursery School)
We would be pleased to collaborate with you!